Sourdough

"Nora Rubinoff" <mondi@cinci.rr.com>
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:36:10 -0500
v101.n008.2
For some time, I've been lurking on the list, helped and encouraged by the
info shared and just generally big fan.  Recently, I've decided to become
more active in my sourdough baking and I'm looking for some suggestions.

I am looking for a recipe for a good Sourdough Challah.  I am sure I've seen
one in my travels on the net, but it is now escaping me.  I'm also looking
for a recipe for a good and easy sourdough pizza crust.

Finally, a more general question, and one for which I'm not sure there is an
easy answer:  is there a general formula to use when adapting traditional
bread recipes for use with sourdough?  For example, by how much do I reduce
the liquid and flour I add?

I'd deeply appreciate any recommendations from all you experts.  Thanks!

Sincerely,
Nora