Maggie Glezer...

TheGuamTarheels@webtv.net (The Ol' Tarheel)
Mon, 18 Dec 2000 13:07:28 -0500 (EST)
v100.n079.4
Greetings, fellow bakers.  I am now the proud owner of Maggie Glezer's new
book, "Artisan Baking Across America."
And what a book it is.  In addition to the very easy-to-follow recipe
instructions, and the wonderful photos, the stories about bakers are very
inspiring.  I've already made Thom Leonard's Country French Bread and am
now in the process of making Dutch Regale's Korn Bread.
There is a lot of baking pleasure here for me, as well as good eating for
my family and friends.  No, this is not a paid commercial.  It is an
enthusiastic testimonial from a guy who loves to bake. Good show,
Maggie!     Tarheel Bob