Bread Slicer & Crumb Catcher

"Joni Repasch" <jrepasch@infi.net>
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:16:14 -0800
v100.n078.11
 > MESSAGE bread-bakers.v100.n077.3
 > From: "Anthony N. Geiger" <ageiger@airmail.net>
 > Subject: bread slicer & crumb catcher
 > Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 21:31:46 -0800

 > Does anyone have a source for a bread slicer & crumb catcher?
 > We got it as a gift years ago with our bread machine and would like
 > to give one to someone else for Christmas.

King Arthur Flours offers a "Slicing Guide" for breads that looks rather
interesting. Unfortunately, it does not come with a crumb catcher.

Online shopping: KingArthurFlour.com or call them at 1-800-827-6836.

The item number for the bread slicer is 7114 Bread Slicing Guide, 2 1/2 lb.
at $22.95 each.

joni repasch