Book tour schedule

"Maggie Glezer" <glezer@mindspring.com>
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:25:43 -0500
v100.n069.1
Dear Friends,

I am still working with my publisher and publicist to determine which will
handle the mail requests for signed books.  I will send the information out
as soon as it is determined.

Here is my book tour appearance schedule:

New York City, November 13-14, confirmed signing at Amy's Breads

Boston, November 15, no signing set up yet

Chicago, November 16, confirmed signing at Deerfields, ?location,
from 4-6

Kansas City, November 27, confirmed signing at WheatFields from 5:30-7

Phoenix, November 28, signing at Pizzeria Bianco

Seattle, November 29, signing at Macrina's Bakery from 4-6 PM

Portland, November 30, Pearl Bakery signing from 3 to 5 PM
                        signing at 7-9 PM at Tigard Borders Books and Music

San Francisco, Dec. 1: signing at Rakestraw Books from 7-9 PM

Oakland, CA, Dec. 2: Oakland Grace Baking from 8:30-10 AM
                      Greystone Bookstore from 2:30-4 PM

All the best,
Maggie