Re: Tupperware Bread Keepers

Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:36:54 -0700
v100.n063.9
I have 8 Tupperware Bread Keepers ...  they come in 2 different sizes and I
find that the smaller holds a small to med size loaf perfectly and the
larger holds the 2 lb loaf perfectly.  When I am testing recipes I tend to
use all 3 of my bread machines up to 3 times each in a day so all the
keepers are used .... till I can give enough of the breads to neighbors to
start filling them up again.

One thing that is really nice about them is that they have a plastic grate
that sits about 1" or so above the bottom of the keeper.  After I remove
the bread from the baking basket of the machine then I set it on a cooling
rack to cool for 1 hr or more ... then it gets transferred to the
Tupperware keeper.  I leave the lid ajar so that it can further cool down
if need be.  They clean up nicely also in the dishwasher if you need to put
it in there.  I usually just wash them quickly by hand in the sink.

Reggie