Re: KA Flour at Trader Joe's

SloSherri@aol.com
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 11:05:10 EDT
v100.n063.3
In a message dated 09/09/2000 2:51:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bread-bakers-errors@lists.best.com writes:

<< I used to get all my KA Flour at Trader Joe's in either Los Angeles or
Reno, NV (I live about half way between), but the Los Angeles store told me
they will only carry the all purpose.. >>

Evie,

I don't know where exactly you live between LA and Reno, but I live in San
Luis Obispo, California (also between the two, but along the coast).  Both
our Arroyo Grande (which is large, with good parking and is located right
off of Highway 101) and our San Luis Obispo stores (much smaller with
TERRIBLE parking) have all three kinds of flour.

You most likely travel via Highway 5, but the SLO area is beautiful, and if
you're of a mind to pass through, you could stock up on flour (I would
recommend calling ahead to have the flour set aside so you don't detour
needlessly, or I could even grab some for you, meet you somewhere, and we
could transfer it).
Life is too short to bake with poor quality flour!!

Sherri