Tupperware bread keeper

TPCSSC@aol.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 13:00:18 EDT
v100.n060.30
In answer to Joni Repasch's question about the Tupperware bread box:

I have been using mine for 2 years & love it.  It is shaped for a square
bread machine loaf but  I use it for loaves baked in my 9x5x3 Pampered Chef
stoneware loaf pans (which produce great bottom crusts on loaves, by the
way).  The box may not be totally air-tight but it is close & dishwasher
safe (away from the heating element or use the air dry
setting).  Definitely a better solution in my book to spending apx $80 for
a vacuum gadget, but I also use a lot of zipper-lock plastic bags as there
is always more than one loaf going.

For those who have been looking to proof those round loaves, I both proof &
bake in my Pampered Chef stoneware baking bowls.

Sherry in NC