Waffle iron

"Judy Mayberry" <mayberry@san.rr.com>
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:51:45 -0700
v100.n060.12
Cuisine magazine had a waffle iron ratings earlier this year, and top rated
was Villaware brand. I have both the Belgium and regular irons, and they
ARE terrific. They have the thermostat temperature settings, which is a
great feature. Be aware that they are very pricey, and I see retail them
only at Williams-Sonoma (but they are probably also available at online
shopping sites). Remember, ALL waffles look great if you serve them
bottom-side up rather than the way they come out of the waffle iron.