ableskiver pan

"J. Mathew" <joanm@bigfoot.com>
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 12:06:26 -0500
v100.n052.17
 > Since I always try something new for Christmas breakfast, I always have my
 > eye out way ahead of time looking for just the right thing. So I stumbled
 > upon "Pancake Balls" made in an ableskiver pan. Now I am on the hunt for
 > this Danish pan!  Can anyone recommend a brand? Where to buy?  Etc.??
 > Thanks so much, and merry Christmas!

I have seen this pan listed in the Sweet Celebrations catalog.  It is
shown on page 4 of the 1999-2000 catalog, Item #68632, for $29.30 each.
You can contact Sweet Celebrations at 800/328-6722, or on their Web site
at www.sweetc.com.

Let me know how this works out!  I've also been intrigued by this
interesting pan, but have never made the product.  I'm curious to know how
it tastes, what you discover as far as method to using the pan, etc.

Hope this helps,
Joan

--
Email: joanm@bigfoot.com
Please contact me BEFORE sending attachments!