Danish Aebleskive Pan

Lynn Cragholm <celeste@alaska.net>
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 07:24:52 -0800
v100.n052.12
A Danish aebleskive pan, item No. 23576, made in Iceland, may be obtained
from EVACO Import Services, Inc., P.O. Box 2687, San Rafael Ca
94912.  Phone 800-782-2738.  Fax 415-457-1551. I do not recall what I paid
for mine.  Recipes are included.  Aebleskives are a little time consuming
to make but oh, so good.  Make only what is going to be consumed as they
come from the pan; warmed up leftovers the next day do not taste nearly as
good as when freshly made.  My husband likes his aebleskives with chopped
apple bits in them.

Lynn Cragholm