Adapting Oven Baked Bread Recipes To Machine Recipes

One4Crafting@aol.com
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:52:49 EDT
v100.n048.4
I just recently subscribed to your site and am enjoying all the helpful info
and recipes.  I just recently purchased a bread book that has many wonderful
recipes in it, however it is for oven bread.  Is there a formula for adapting
"oven bread recipes" into  "breadmachine recipes"?? I have never been much of
an oven cook and enjoy my breadmaker and its convenience, and would like to
be able to convert my bread recipes to use in my breadmaker.  Any help would
be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
D. Currie