New Bread-Bakers web site!

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 00:06:16 -0700
v100.n045.1
Bread-bakers has a new web site:

    http://www.bread-bakers.com/

With help and gentle prodding from one of our subscribers:

 > Valerie Mates, Web Developer
 > http://www.valeriemates.com
 > valerie@cyberspace.org
 > (734) 995-6716, fax (501) 423-8432

we now have a real web site for the digest and recipe archives.

The recipe and digest archives are still available from the web site for
downloading.  In addition, you can search the digests and recipes.  Soon we
will add access to individual recipes by title and date.

In the future, we plan to provide more search options and control.

We hope you enjoy the web site and continue to enjoy bread-bakers and
daily-bread.  Please feel free to email us any comments and suggestions
regarding the site.

Reggie & Jeff