Chat: Vikki's mixer comments

"Jenny Hensley" <hensley@columbus.rr.com>
Sat, 20 May 2000 11:58:38 -0400
v100.n044.3
These new machines you have sound so beautiful..I wonder if I'd use them or
put them on display in my kitchen.  I have just purchased the KA 325..I've
only had it about a week..I've used it probably 5 times, ranging from
cookies and brownies to yeast breads..All has been great so far..now that I
have the bowl on properly~I didn't have it pressed down in the back for the
first few times of use.  Anyway, thanks again for all your comments.  I
think this machine will definitely suit my needs.  I'm anxious now to get my
attachments for the pasta making!!  Jenny