Lora Brody

MPCUMMINGS@aol.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:40:22 EDT
v100.n038.5
"Jack Hill" wrote that her products are the best and so is her newsletter.  I
don't subscribe to the newsletter, but I e-mailed her a question once, and
got an answer that didn't help regarding one of her products.  I've bought
two things - the bread dough enhancer and the sourdough bread enhancer - and
neither one has done what I thought it would do based on the claims.
For the Bread Dough Enhancer - "Goodbye to shrunken, sunken, shriveled
loaves!", and for the Sourdough Bread Enhancer - "Turn any dough into
Sourdough in seconds!"
Not in my experience.