La Cloche

TheGuamTarheels@webtv.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 19:53:43 -0400 (EDT)
v100.n035.14
Lynn Cragholm was one of many who wrote offering their comments, both
pro and con, about La Cloche.  I appreciate all of the information that
I received and thank you all.  Lynn wrote one thing recently that I
think is indicative of her great sense of humor.  It was this:
"I agree with the comment that the La Cloche takes up lots of space in
the oven. That's OK with me, though, because I wasn't going to use the
oven for anything else at the same time anyway."
Thanks again to all and especially to Lynn Cragholm.   Bob the Tarheel
Baker