Summer Loaf Program

"Dick Carlton" <carlton@harborside.com>
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 10:12:30 -0700
v100.n033.9
I sent an email to Michael Zusman asking if provisions have been made for
parking self-contained RVs in the university parking lot for those
attending subject program. He was not able to answer my question but
promised to discuss it with the Farmers Market Board and get back to me
with their decision. If their answer is no, then I will seek to find an RV
park near to a bus line which runs into the downtown area so we won't have
to drive our cars into the downtown traffic. I'll keep you all informed on
my findings.