Cinnamon rolls and breads

"Vikki Haffenden" <thehaffendens@cwcom.net>
Sun, 2 Apr 2000 17:06:51 +0100
v100.n031.15
I would like to thank you all for the wonderful cinnamon bun recipe and the
cinnamon swirl loaf... I made both.  The loaf was a birthday gift for a dear
friend and her husband ate 2/3rds of it before she got any! So another was
immediately called for.
The buns kept me and the family happy for days re-heated in the microwave
for breakfasts etc  I amalgamated two ideas and sprinkled them with the crumb
topping from another recipe posted and this made them even yummier...and
stickier.
I am new to the list and only have a few bread books so these recipes are a
real help.  I will post my own once I get started properly I promise.

Vikki