Ed Wood and sourdough care

"Paige Everhart" <Paige_Everhart@rge.com>
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 09:26:15 -0500
v100.n024.19
Bill Proctor states that Ed Wood's book (World Sourdoughs from Antiquity) gives
no direction about how to care for a culture.  I would certainly dispute that!
I have the book and 2 of Ed's cultures (Yukon and Red Sea) and being highly
inexperienced with sourdough, have relied *entirely* on the book for telling me
how to take care of my cultures.  Perhaps there was an earlier edition of the
book Bill saw that possibly didn't have this information, but the edition I
have, bought sometime within the last 12 months, has ample guidance for a
novice
like me.

Paige Everhart
Rochester, NY