Zojurishi vs. Breadman

"Greg and Heather Reseck" <greseck@rcia.com>
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 21:13:26 -0800
v100.n024.12
Since I prefer whole grain breads, I was about ready to purchase a
Zojurishi BBC-V20, but first decided to call King Arthur to inquire why
they no longer carry it.  This is what I was told: Zojurishi switched
production from Japan to China and was not able to supply enough for the
Christmas season.  The Breadman Ultimate TR2200C does everything the Zo
does...and more.  It has 5 programmable cycles that are retained in the
memory (instead of one programmable cycle which is lost every time the
machine is unplugged.) Plus it has a 24-hour delay-bake cycle, a 10-minute
pause control, a 1-hour power failure backup, and an automatic fruit and
nut dispenser. And it produces beautiful 100% whole wheat bread.

     They convinced me to buy the Breadman Ultimate.  Has anyone else tried
it?

Heather Reseck