Jogga bread?

Valerie Mates <popcorn@tir.com>
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 15:27:08 -0500
v100.n021.20
Hi list!  I'm on a quest for a recipe for "Jogga Bread".  It may be
Swedish.  My friend says its the best bread he has ever had.  He is not
sure of the spelling -- "Jogga" could be way off.  He used to buy it in
Texas at a Randall's supermarket.  He says it is "a complex bread".  I'd
love to try to make it myself, but even a web search turned up no recipes.
If anybody out there has a recipe for this, I'd love to know about it.  If
you're shy about posting to the list, you can reach me directly at
popcorn@tir.com.

Thanks in advance for any clues.
-Valerie Mates

       Valerie Mates  *  Web Developer  *  http://www.valeriemates.com