King Arthur Class

LAlli16086@aol.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:12:26 EST
v100.n015.13
I went to both KA classes (sourdough and sweet breads) yesterday in Dallas,
and they were wonderful! I came home last night and made a loaf of sourdough
bread, (I already had the starter) and it was the best I've ever made. The
demonstrator had great tips, and to be able to watch it being made was so
helpful.

My friend and I both won gifts: both got the bowl scrapers, I won a KA apron,
and she won the dough rising cloths. They gave away TONS of prizes, and you
get yeast and starter in the sourdough class and yeast in the sweet bread
class, and a 32 page pamphlet with recipes, tips, troubleshooting in it.
If anyone is in the Dallas area, the KA flours are on sale for $.99 at
Krogers.