Question about Cinnamon Rolls

"Jennis & Bradley Pickens" <ezslim@bully.net>
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:28:13 -0600
v100.n015.11
I was thrilled to see all of the wonderful recipes for cinnamon rolls.  I am
wondering the best way to have fresh, hot cinnamon rolls for breakfast
without getting up at the crack of dawn.  Do I bake them, freeze them,
reheat them?  Do I freeze them before baking, defrost & bake?  OR Do I put
them in 'fridge after forming them, let them warm up to room temperature
the next morning and finish their second rise, as was suggested by Erin
Nesmith?

EZSLIM

P.S.  King Arthur never has classes in Mississippi either :-(