Re: Pizza on the grill

DBur685321@aol.com
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 11:16:02 EST
v100.n014.9
First, I have to say I've learned a lot about break making since I've
joined this list.  This is the first time I've posted.  I've been grilling
pizza for about a year.  I have a gas grill and just place the dough
(already shaped of course) directly onto the preheated grate over a low
flame.  I use only half my burners.  Keep checking it until that side is
cooked.  Move the pizza to the side that has the burner turned off.  Flip
over and then place your toppings on it.  Move the pizza back to the side
that has the burner on.  You kind of have to watch it closely.  If it looks
like it's cooking too fast but the topping isn't getting heated, move it to
the side that has the burner off and close the lid.  This will cook the top
and not burn the bottom.  There is no set time on how long it takes to
cook.  It depends on what size and thickness the crust is.  And how much
toppings you use.  Everyone who has had my grilled pizza loves it.

Dawn in chilly PA