cheesemaking

"dulcinea" <dulcinea@internetcds.com>
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 22:20:47 -0800
v100.n008.15
In answer to Barbara Moore's question on home cheesemaking. I've been making
cheese at home for 20 years. The company you refer to on the East coast is
probably the New England Cheesemaking Co. They have many good beginners
cheesemaking books. I recommend Cheesemaking Made Easy. Unfortunately I've
lost their address & phone number but you can probably get it from
information. You can teach yourself with this book, and they will
troubleshoot with you on the phone. If you can't find a number for them,
try Cheesemaking Supply Outlet. (216) 968-3770. Good luck! Cheesemaking is fun.
Roz Macy