less than an hour on new bread makers?????

SEffertz@aol.com
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 13:50:09 EST
v100.n002.20
<< From: Bonnie Pollack <bpollack@umd5.umd.edu>
 Subject: Sams flour/  less than an hour on new bread makers?????
 Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 13:20:14 -0500 (EST)

 I have had no problem with the 25 lbs of flour.  I bought a container from
 King Arthurs and I make sure it is tightly sealed after use.

 Got a question.....anyone had any experience with the new quick baking
 feature on the new bread bakers out there.  Our local Ward's store had a
 sale on all brands (boy has the price come down...less than $40)

This time I hope that I reach the list after many tries!!

Re:  the quick baking cycle on bread machines.  I use it periodically, but do
not usually feel that the finished product is as desirable as the longer
cycle.  Maybe a little on the doughy side.  And my machine is one of the more
expensive models.

Sheila in KC