whole grain breads by machine or hand

Beatrice Ojakangas <bojakan@cpinternet.com>
Mon, 03 Jan 2000 22:53:43 -0600
v100.n002.18
dear breaddies and bakers,
I've been baking bread, writing cookbooks and articles for about 40
years now (maybe more). I've got lots of cookbooks under the belt, and
am a bit embarrassed to admit it.  However, my new bread book is really
stuffed full of great recipes.  Reggie suggested that I offer my book,
WHOLE GRAIN BREADS BY MACHINE OR BY HAND.   I'll send a specially
autographed copy to you - the cost of the book is $27.50 plus $4.00
p&h.  You see, this book got squashed between changing editors and the
sale of Macmillan last year.  Now I have to try to promote it myself and
that's hard for a Finn who isn't comfortable blowing her own horn.  I've
got other books, too - like THE GREAT  HOLIDAY BAKING BOOK which has
special things to bake for holidays throughout the year.  I've got a
thousand copies sitting in my garage because they asked me if I'd be
interested in the remaining copies when Clarkson Potter decided to
remainder the book.  It sells for $25.00 plus $4.00 s&h.
Boy, you didn't know what you were in for, were you, Reggie.  But
honestly, these are both really good books packed with well-tested
recipes.
If you're interested in either book, please respond to my e-mail address
and I'll give you my mailing address.  However, soon on my website I'll
have the capability to accept visa.  (Boy, that takes courage!).
Website is:  www.beatrice-ojakangas.com
Thanks friends!
Beatrice