Mixer

"Chris Dalrymple" <chrisdd@mindspring.com>
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 13:50:22 -0600
v100.n002.4
For those that are looking into buying a heavy duty mixer....today I made my
first batch of bread in my spiffy new Magic Mill DLX 2000. Kneaded 4 loaves
of grainy whole wheat bread with ease (you can put up to 7 lbs of flour in
this powerhouse!). I am in love with this thing! I had been making bread in
a borrowed KitchenAid, which could not even handle 2 loaves of bread without
bucking around on the counter and nearly overheating. I ordered it from
Giselle at Mountain Tops Milling MtnTopMill@aol.com. Please don't take this
as spam...I was very pleased with her service and knowledge and wanted to
let y'all know. If anyone still wants my mixer research, please let me
know...I'll be deleting it soon.