Mixers

Mike <mikes_room@yahoo.com>
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:00:35 -0800 (PST)
v099.n068.10
Hi all,
Well here i come throwing my two cents in about a good
enough mixer for bread. I burnt out a 5 qt. KA doing
bread. Yes every cooking show has them. Why? it's
pretty obvious i think. My next mixer was a Kenwood,
since renamed Rival i believe. Same mixer. Performs
great. (Sorry KA) But for all the die-hard bread
bakers out there the best machine hands down is the
Magic Mill DLX sold by King Arthur and Sur La Table.
Williams-Sonoma also has a mixer exactly like it. Be
prepared to shell out about $500.00 for it. Very
pricey but very worth it. No home machine comes close.
If you want to mix alot of bread at one time, this is
the machine for you. Please check it out if you can
justify the price.  Mike