KA

"Margaret Cope" <mcope@connriver.net>
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 06:37:14 -0500
v099.n068.7
After reading all the complaints about the KA I guess I am fortunate to
have one that is at least 20 years old and one that is probably over 30
years old and they are both used consistently for kneading my bread.  I
usually make 2 loaves at a time...about 8 cups of flour..all kinds of bread
and have no problem.  I am grateful to all of you who have alert me to the
problems with the newer machines.  Perhaps KA (Kitchen Aid )needs to be
alerted to the fact that their current machines are NOT what we need and
that dedicated bread makers will no longer purchase them).

I also have 2 old fashioned bread pails. (One very big and one smaller)
Since I no longer make 6 - 8 loaves at a time I don't use them.  Does
anyone use them these days?    Talking about this makes me want to try them
again and see how the product compares.