Panettone

Fri, 26 Nov 1999 21:05:08 -0800
v099.n062.22
Here is one to try...

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                                Panettone

Recipe By     :
Serving Size  : 16   Preparation Time :0:00
Categories    : Bread Machine                    Breads
                Ethnic                           Holidays
                Italian                          Low Fat
                Bread-Bakers Mailing List

   7      Oz            Water -- To 9 Oz
   1      Tsp           Salt
     1/4  C             Butter Or Margarine
   1      Lg            Egg
   1 1/2  Tsp           Vanilla Extract
   1 1/4  Tsp           Almond Extract
   3 3/4  C             Bread Flour
     1/2  C             Sugar
   3      Tbsp          Dry Milk
   2      Tsp           Active Dry Yeast
     3/4  C             Raisins
     1/2  C             Candied Orange Peel

Measure into bread pan.  Select sweet setting.  Add raisins and orange peel
slowly at fruit/nut signal.

I probably should have said with each recipe I posted that I got it from
the Regal Kitchen Pro Collection cookbook that came with my bread machine.
Must give credit where credit is due, especially when there is a copyright
involved.

By Michael Strosahl@tiptontel.com

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2430