A Good First Bread Machine

"Christine Dalrymple" <cddalrymple@email.msn.com>
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 10:11:39 -0600
v099.n059.4
>A second, related question I also have is:  Is it worth it to use a bread
>machine?

>Thank you,
>Debbie Nance

Debbie, that all depends on what you want, when you want it, and how fast
you want it! Had an ABM and hated it. The bread was better than some grocery
store bread, but not as good as hand made. The trade off of quality for
convenience was not worth it to me. Plus, I really enjoy the whole process
of making bread. I'd rather have fabulous hand made bread on a less frequent
basis. Maybe you would rather have good bread on a daily basis. Of course,
if you buy an ABM you can have both!