Wheat Montana

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 10:37:34 -0800
v099.n058.2
While Jeff and I were on our trip a month or so ago we were heading to West
Yellowstone and we went past a highway sign that mentioned a flour
mill/store.  So of course we had to stop and check it out!!  Pulled off the
highway at the correct turn off and into the parking lot of Wheat Montana
in Three Forks, MT (boy is it windy there).  Jeff went into the store to
see what it was all about ... he came back loaded down with goodies!!  He
told me about it and I had to go in for myself and see this place.  It has
a little store with all kinds of breads, flours, flour mills, baked goods
and an eating area.  This place was neat!!  Here is the first paragraph of
their "about us" on their web site <www.wheatmontana.com> ...

> Wheat Montana Farms & Bakery is a family owned farm, processing and bakery
> enterprise, located in the headwaters area of Southwestern Montana. The
farm,
> specialty grains and bakery operations distribute to customers nationwide.

If you are heading thru this area of Montana it is a very nice mill/store
to visit.  If you can't make it there then check out their web site.  They
do have on line ordering too.

Reggie & Jeff