King Arthur Classes

Valerie Mates <popcorn@tir.com>
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 23:49:48 -0400
v099.n057.5
A few years ago I attended a King Arthur baking class that was given free
in the city where I live.  The class was well designed and run.  I learned
a lot.  The King Arthur people gave out a ton of door prizes -- I went home
with a 5 pound bag of whole wheat flour and a dough scraper.  So, I highly
recommend these classes.

-Valerie Mates

      Valerie Mates  *  Web Developer  *  http://www.valeriemates.com
               valerie@cyberspace.org  *  (734) 995-6716