King Arthur Classes

Joan Fortmiller <egf@ultranet.com>
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 18:07:02 -0400
v099.n055.14
I am wondering if anyone on the list has attended classes such as these,
and could comment on how helpful they were.  I notice that they have been
offered in a variety of places on the east coast of the U.S., and am
thinking of attending the local ones this week.

Joan

Joan E. Fortmiller | Hudson MA | egf@ultranet.com