Re: German vollkorn bread

"Gregory Ross" <GWRoss@GeoCities.com>
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 22:30:40 -0700
v099.n055.12
Sorry, I don't have recipes, but I can help with identifying some of your
German ingredients.

hazelnut bread
===========
weizenvolkornschrot = whole wheat flour (possibly coarse ground)
natursauerteig = natural sourdough
roggenvollkornschrot = whole rye flour (possibly coarse ground)
haselnusse = hazelnut
sonnenblumenkerne = sunflower seeds
hefe = yeast

4 Kornbrot