NoVac Technology instruction booklet?

"Verna Manning" <vmanning@tir.com>
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 12:00:17 -0400
v099.n054.3
I have no instruction booklet on how to use my bread machine. I tried using
the packaged bread mix and it turned out fine, but when I tried a recipe
from a friend the bottom of the bread was quite nice, but the top
collapsed. I have tried to contact the company that sold the machine, but
there is no trace of it.  The 800 number rings but doesn't answer, and
according to the post office, their address in Grand Prairie, Texas doesn't
exist.  My machine is from the NoVac Technology Corp. and I am hoping that
someone is familiar with my machine, and could tell me or share with me
instructions on the correct use of the machine and how to use it along with
the timer.

Once again, thank you and any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Verna