Raisin bread (any kind, raisin is problem)

"Bruce S. Haug" <bhaug@pclink.com>
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 23:20:08 -0500
v099.n048.6
Have tried twice, first time inserted when bread machine "beep" for "adding
fruit", this tasted good but you could not "see" any raisins.  Second try
was have machine do the mixing, rolled out dough, sprinkled with rasins, let
final raise, baked in oven, all the raisins were together!.

How do I get "store bought" raisin cinnamon bread?

P.S.  I usually have the bread machine mix, and bake loaf in regular pan in
the oven.

Bruce S. Haug
Woodcarver Etc.
Maplewood, Minnesota