Bigger size loaves

Mark and Jen Wesner <mwnjw@earthlink.net>
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:57:20 -0500
v099.n042.5
I've been gone awhile from this list, so this may be a repeat question --
forgive me if it is.

Can someone tell me how to increase a 1.5 loaf recipe to a 2 lb. loaf
recipe?  I've got a new horizontal-loaf Zoji and all my recipes seem to be
for a 1.5 lb. loaf of bread.  Also, anytime I use eggs in a sweet bread
recipe, the loaf falls on top.  I think this has something to do with the
shape of the loaf, since it didn't really happen that often with the
vertical pan.  Ack!  Help!  I hate it when this happens!  I've been doing
this for 5+ years now, so I really feel like an idiot when it doesn't work!
 : )

Thanks for any help --

Jenny Wesner
Mark and Jen Wesner
http://home.earthlink.net/~mwnjw/

"The stuff of earth competes for the allegiance
I owe only to the Giver of all good things."