Re: English Toasting Bread

Phil Landis <plandis@spacey.net>
Sun, 13 Jun 1999 19:03:20 -0400
v099.n030.16
Bonni Brown <brown@coastalnet.com> wrote:

>I'm looking for a recipe that I can produce with a KitchenAid for a
>bread described as "English Toasting Bread".

I can't help with this.

>Also, my daughter-in-law remembers making a wonderful oatmeal bread
>(that included milk and butter) in her Zo. The recipe was in the
>instruction booklet that came with the machine, but she can't find it
>now. I'd appreciate anyone posting that recipe so that I can send it to
>her.

                   *  Exported from  MasterCook Mac  *

                           Hearty Oatmeal Bread

Recipe By     : From Zojirushi Model: BBCC-Q15 Instructions
Categories    :
   1 1/8  cups          water
   2      tablespoons   butter
   1 1/2  tablespoons   sugar
   1      teaspoon      salt
   3 1/4  cups          bread flour
   1 1/2  tablespoons   dry milk
     1/2  cup           oats
   1 1/2  teaspoons     active dry yeast

Add the ingredients to the machine in accordance with the machine
instructions.

Select BASIC BREAD course then select the desired CRUST CONTROL setting.

Push START.

I hope that this is the same recipe your daughter-in-law had.

Best wishes,

Phil