Beginner at baking bread

Paul and Ruth Provance <prmtprovance@erols.com>
Sat, 05 Jun 1999 14:41:01 -0400
v099.n029.3
Dear Mark,

You will enjoy baking bread!  It will become so addictive that you would
sooner cut off a limb than buy bread in a plastic bag!  Or, maybe,
anyway.

I have written a recipe that is actually more of an article about bread
baking.  You can find it at:  http://www.upword.com/bread/daily.html

It is rather long, but don't be alarmed.  There is a link there to
another, simpler recipe.  The main thing I wish for you to do is to read
the article and get some information about baking bread.  There are also
other bread recipes at the site, many of which are quite simple and good
for beginners.

Keep baking bread, and let me know how it comes out!

Ruth