Timer on Zo

"Caron Rose" <crose@sbd.com>
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 08:00:50 -0500
v099.n018.3
Yvonne said:

My 2 year old Zo is still a real work horse for me and makes excellant
bread,
but it no longer shows how much time is left in the cycle.  Has anyone else
had this problem?  As I said, it still makes wonderful bread, but it's nice
know how much time is left in the process.  Any thoughts would be
appreciated.

I have a Zoji that I bought in January of 1995.  It's still working almost
as good as new.  The only problem I have is that the clock loses about 20
minutes per week.  I keep mine plugged in all the time (though they didn't
recomment it), so that may have had something to do with it.  But all in
all, I still think it's one of the best machines out there.  I think the
model is BBCQ15.  It's upright - but my favorite thing about it in the
whole world is that it does NOT have a keep warm cycle.  It has the
cool-down cycle.  And since the machine is still working, I'll just keep it
till it dies.   As I said, though, the only problem I have is that the
clock loses time.

Caron