Zojirushi Standard Cycles and Mixing Bowls

"Carp" <Pamela.Carr@worldnet.att.net>
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:37:33 +0200
v099.n017.6
Hi!

Does anyone know how the standard cycles of the Zojirushi are set -
I've been trying to watch an entire bread baking session, but I always
get distracted! I'd like to know so that I can program in my own,
without the warming phase.

Also, thanks to everyone who wrote to me about mixing bowls. We were
in Vermont last weekend, and popped into the Bennington Potters Shop -
and they had huge mixing bowls, suitable for bread or large quantities
of muesli - on sale, as seconds, for $29.00! I thought that was a real
snip (down from around $89). They're just a bit mishaped - not true
circles, but that gives them character. Lots of other beautful baking
bows too...

Cheers,

Pamela
To Reply  send mail to Pamela.Carr@worldnet.att.net