Conversion to Master Cook

NLR1968@aol.com
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 13:49:26 EST
v099.n008.5
Hi all!!
There is a real easy way to put any and all recipes in non Master Cook format
into your program without having to reenter them.
I is the @ method.  I got it from http://www.blarg.net/~msrooby/
Here is how you do it.
You highlight the recipe you want to keep.
You paste it into your notepad.
You save it as a .txt file.
Then follow this:

1st line: Type 5 "@" signs.
2nd line: Recipe title.
3rd line: Blank. *
4th line: This is the notes section. You must have something here, even if all
you have is `NOTES'.
5th line: Blank. *
6th line: Start your ingredient list. Be sure to use same format as MC uses,
as in "2 cups whole wheat flour", etc. Each ingredient goes on its own line.
Next line: Blank. *
Next line: Start your directions.

Hope this helps you, I go through hundreds a day in nothing flat.  If you
still need help let me know.
I have tried that "Buster" program to no avail.
Have fun cooking
Nan

<<I, for one, would also like to know how to convert recipes <<from the list
<<Master Cook. Seems like if we're in a digital media, we <<should be able to
do
<<this but I've almost always had to re-enter recipes into <<Master Cook.
<<However, when they came from Master Cook originally, <<they must be able to
<<return with ease.
<<
<<Thanks to all for making this a wonderful list! I've just <<started working
<<with Brother Juniper and Crust and Crumb with far better <<results that any
<<time in my life.
<<
<<Judy Nylen
<<