Bread Baking Contest

William and Melissa Firman <mfirman@cynet.net>
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:03:37 -0500
v099.n007.5
Hello everyone!

The food section of our  local paper today was dedicated to bread machines
and had 4 pages of recipes, tips, etc.  In it was this little blurb and I
thought some of you might be interested in entering this contest.  Reggie,
I hope there's no problems with passing this on to the group.  I have
absolutely no affiliation with the contest ... just thought it sounded like
a fun thing.  I'll pass on any recipes when and if I try them!

	If bread's an important part of your family gatherings, your story or
recipe could be worth $2,000.  That's the top prize in the "Bread: Memories
and Traditions of a Lifetime" contest sponsored by the Wheat Foods Council/
American Bakers Association.

	The organizers are seeking unpublished, bread-based recipes and memories
that recall fun times with family and friends.  Children can enter, too, by
submitting drawing of bread or rolls as part of their favorite meals.

	For entry guidelines, call (816) 474-9407, ext. 264.  Or write to
Bread Contest/ NMK, 2405 Grand Blvd., #700, Kansas City, MO 64108-2522.
Entries must be postmarked by Feb. 24.

Melissa