coupla faves

Dot <dotcom@mtco.com>
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:45:42 -0600
v099.n006.9
Here are a couple of my more recent favorites...  Seems like they are
always changing <G>....

Dot

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                      Graham Bread for breadmachine

Recipe By     : Dot McChesney
Categories    : Breads

   2      teaspoons     dry yeast
   1      cup           warm water
   3 1/2  Tablespoons   brown sugar
   1 1/3  cups          all-purpose flour
   1      teaspoon      salt
     1/3  cup           water
   2 1/2  Tablespoons   butter
   2      cups          whole wheat flour

Layer in breadmachine as per your manufacturer's instructions.  I put wet
ingredients first, then dry, ending with the yeast on top.  Use light or
medium setting.

                   - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : Adapted from Southern Heritage Breads Cookbook

Yields 2 pound loaf

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                       Crusty Loaf for breadmachine

Recipe By     : Dot McChesney
Categories    : Breads

   2      teaspoons     dry yeast
   2 1/2  Tablespoons   sugar
   2 1/2  Tablespoons   warm water
     2/3  cup           milk
     1/3  cup           butter -- softened
          dash          salt
   1                    egg -- beaten
     2/3  cup           whole wheat flour
   2      cups          bread flour

Place in your bread pan as directed by the manufacturer.  I put wet, then
dry, ending with yeast on top.  Then I bake on the light or medium setting.

NOTES : Yields 2 pound loaf

Adapted from Southern Heritage Breads Cookbook

It is said love is blind... Friendship, however, is clairvoyant.

http://members.tripod.com/~yada_yada_yada/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/3053
Email jrjet@mtco.com or dotcom@mtco.com