The 6-burner-range-of-my-dreams

Margaret Maurer <sky@en.com>
Fri, 08 Jan 1999 21:19:50 -0500
v099.n002.15
Many thanks to everyone who responded so promptly last year when we
asked for recommendations on bread machines.  Based on your comments we
went out and bought a zoe and we've had a wonderful relationship for the
last year.

Now we're remodeling our kitchen and are actually contemplating spending
more money on a 6-burner-range-of-our-dreams than some people spend on
an automobile.  The problem is that unlike when you purchase a car, they
don't let you test out the ranges in the store - I can't see how long it
takes to boil a pot of water, or how evenly the oven bakes.  Does anyone
want to recommend any specific brands?  We're looking the
quasi-professional range, and are even considering one of those new
dual-fuel ranges.  BTW - it's gas or nothing on the cooktop.  Anybody
have a stove that they don't think we should buy?  Do you love your
stove?  Tell us why - please - I just don't want to buy a dog and spend
a whole lot of money on it.

--

MARGARET MAURER
Catalog Manager