Book Club

Dorothy <dolly8@ix.netcom.com>
Sat, 02 Jan 1999 07:26:22 -0500
v099.n002.1
I belong to the Good Cook Book Club.  I have never had a problem with
them.  One thing I like is that you don't have to return the card by
mail if you don't want that month's selection.  They have a toll free
number to call instead.

I am one book short of fulfilling my commitment, however, and recently
got a letter from them saying they would cancel my membership if I don't
buy a book soon.

I have found that I get all the recipes I can ever use from the web &
lists like this.  Also, prices at clubs like Costco are so much cheaper
on books than clubs - with no shipping charges.

Does anyone or has anyone belonged to The Good Cook Book of the Month
Club"? It's a continually different collection of cookbooks at
(supposedly) discount. I just received their Winter Catalog and have
never seen this nor heard of it before. I can't find any websites about
them.