Re: Aromatic Bread Request

JPellegrino <gigimfg@ix.netcom.com>
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:40:57 -0600
v098.n083.3
Doris requested an aromatic bread and this one is my favorite.
The aroma is wonderful while it is baking and every time I give
the bread as a gift, I get asked for the recipe.

Another aromatic bread might be the Apple Pie Bread but the MC
recipe I have is corrupted so I cannot send. Perhaps someone
could repost it.
JoAnn

                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

              Greek Easter Bread -Medium Size ABM-(Modified)

Recipe By     : Bread Machine Cookbook 2, Donna German
Categories    : Breadmaker                       Breakfast

   1      cup           milk (then remove 1 1/2 TBS)
   3      tablespoons   butter, or margarine
   1      whole         egg  (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
   1 1/8  teaspoons     salt
     1/3  cup           sugar (I use brown sugar)
   1      teaspoon      cinnamon
     1/2  teaspoon      anise (liquid)
   1      teaspoon      grated orange peel (or 1/4 tsp orange oil)
     1/4  teaspoon      allspice
          pinch         fresh nutmeg (optional)
   2 1/3  cups          bread flour
   1 1/2  teaspoons     yeast

Add ingredients according to manufacturers instructions.
Add raisins or currants if desired.

For Welbilt ABM 100, DAK, and Mister Loaf-use Sweet Bread Cycle
Recipe Modified 11/98 by Pellegrino

NOTES : This is a wonderful sweet bread which is good anytime of the
year.