Thanksgiving Rolls

ehgf@primenet.com (Ellen)
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 14:58:05 -0700 (MST)
v098.n076.10
Hi Gang,
        I'm working until 3 PM on Thanksgiving Day, but I am still having
Thanksgiving dinner for the family at my house that evening!!! I would like
to serve some fresh baked rolls and am playing with the idea of brown and
serve ones (that I would prepare in advance) since I will not be home to
make the rolls, let them rise etc. If anyone has any suggestions as to what
I could prepare so that I can have "home-made" rolls that night, please let
me know. A recipe for rolls that could rise for about 24 hours and then be
baked could work or something that could be started in a bread machine
(ingredients placed in it about 12 hours earlier)is also a possible
solution. Any ideas, bread bakers?

                                                                Ellen

"Whenever you see food beautifully arranged on a plate, you know someone's
fingers have been all over it.".....Julia Child