Re: Digest bread-bakers.v098.n073

Barbs7639@aol.com
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 07:28:16 EST
v098.n074.1
National Baking Center:
Reggie, speaking from experience I can tell you that the NBC is fantastic. But
be prepared to work...you'll be on your feet quite a bit working, each student
producing up to 120 odd loaves..At least that's how many we made in my class.
It really is a professional level class.
You will learn, learn, learn.  The teachers are fantastic. Everything is done
in bakers percentages, no recipes here!  It's formulas.
They have single day classes for non-professionals on Saturdays..taught by the
same staff and also fantastic guest bakers!
Breadman just filmed a new Breadman Ultimate show there, so if one wants to
see a bit of the National Baking Center, they should watch the Breadman
Ultimate show on Food TV network on 11/3 I think it's on at 8 AM eastern
standard time
or Bravo 11/7 at 10:30 EST...Anyway, you'll see Didier, Greg, Matt and get a
glimpse of the facilities.....

Best regards!